Citizens' participation is the engine of the project!
Learn how to participate in the
WHAT IS GEMS TASK FORCE?
GEMS Task Force represents the active core of the project. It is composed by 50 citizens (10 from each involved municipality/community), that will attend all project events and will actively support partners in the elaboration of the project deliverables.
HOW TO BECOME PART OF THE TASKFORCE?
– Each partner selects 10 citizens from its community, that are willing to commit to actively contribute to the development of GEMS project.
– Each partner communicates to its community the possibility of joining the GEMS Task Force by means of its official communication channels (e.g. Website, Social Media).
– Citizens willing to enroll to the Task Force can contact us immediately!
– For each partner, the Task Force should include:
- Representatives of the Local Authority
- Representatives of local Civil Society Organizations, active in the fields of interest of the project (i.e. Promotion of Sustainable Tourism, Social Inclusion, Volunteering, Cultural Associations, Migrants Associations, etc)
- Citizens interested to contribute and to commit to the project.
- The Task Forces may be composed by more than 10 citizens, however only 10 representatives per partner will travel to each transnational event.
WHAT DO TASKFORCES DO?
– The Task Forces attend all transnational events (i.e. 5 thematic events + Opening and Final Ceremony).
– They contribute to the Events Agenda, by attending all organized Public Conferences, Field Visits, and Workshops.
– They work together with project partners and the GEMS scientific partner (ISIG) in order to elaborate the project deliverables, as follows:
- During the events – they give their inputs during workshops
- Between events – they continue to feed the partners with their inputs by means of GEMS communication channels.
- They actively contribute to the promotion of the project and the enlargement of GEMS community, by means of communication and dissemination actions, as follows:
- They are encouraged by partners to periodically promote GEMS by means of their Social Media channels.
- They are encouraged by partners to involve all their formal and informal contacts in the GEMS debates – also by promoting the Feed Me system.
WHAT ARE GEMS MULTIPLIERS?
– GEMS multipliers are interested citizens from each partner municipality (at least 70 per partner – representatives of the project possible stakeholders), which attend the project meetings only at local level (organized within their municipality).
HOW TO BECOME PART OF THE MULTIPLIERS?
– Citizens from hosting municipalities are informed in advance about the forthcoming event.
– Citizens wanting to register to the event can contact us immediately!
WHAT DO MULTIPLIERS DO?
– Multipliers attend the local project event and collaborate with the local and incoming Task Forces in the workshops.
– They represent the instances of their community in project activities.
– They contribute to dissemination activities as they are encouraged to promote GEMS nad the Feed Me System to their formal and informal contacts.