GEMS – inteGration and Solidarity European Models for Sustainability – Dissemination Strategy
GEMS Dissemination Strategy envisaged a collection of tools and a reference framework for implementation of internal and external communication, as follows:
- Internally– Partners Contacts database, Activities Timetable, Shared Google Calendar;
- Externally – Visual Identity pack, elaborated in compliance with the EACEA Visibility Rules (EC logo, project and partners’ logos, Templates for Reports, Agendas, etc);
The main pillars and tools of the strategy are presented in the following document: GEMS_COM_GUIDELINES
COORDINATED VISUAL IDENTITY
All project templates and materials envisage the project logo and comply with EACEA – Europe for Citizens Visibility Rules:
- GEMS brochure (1000xpartner) – info on the project, GEMS online channels, #activegems.
- GEMS gadgets: bookmarks and pencils.
- GEMS Posters
- GEMS Roll-Up – placed in highly visible locations by partners.
- GEMS FeedMe Roll-Up – displaying workshop results.
- GEMS T-shirts (Ask me, I’m local) – a result of GEMS debates, it is distributed to volunteers (activeGEMS) that contribute to the implementation of local initiatives in the GEMS communities. Ask me_T_Shirt
Samples of articles on GEMS project and activties (2016-2018):
Alpine Pearls Newsletter:
Co.Mo.Do – Cooperazione per la mobilità dolce
Apt Val di Fassa
GEMS Twitter – https://mobile.twitter.com/GEMS_Project
GEMS FeedMe Stands – http://gemsproject.eu/feedme/